Saké Comments - Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment
12-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Re: Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment
Whens the enhanced version out?

To be honest I have loved the films all the way through, the cgi, the action, even the dumb humour!! I never thought in my life time I would see a live action TF film and to see it done and done so well just made my life complete lol.
BUT!
Why the continuing need to reboot stuff? I mean because Nolan and Bale arent coming back after The Dark Knight Rises they've already announced they're looking into rebooting that. Spiderman has just been rebooted because Raimi quit and the rest of the cast left with him.

With Transformers the entire cast is all good to go for round 4, INCLUDING LeBeuf (yes he changed his mind according to Rosie)!! The only thing that will change is the director, Bay will stay on as producer and rumour has it that Spielberg is interested in directing no4 possibly after Indy 5.
Let the story carry on, there are plenty of bad ass Decepticons out there who could lead them against Prime and the Autobots. Think Galvatron (big favourite already for 4), Deathsaurus, Bludgeon, Sixshot, Straxus, Liege Maximo, Jhiaxus and Black Zarak to name but a few.

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Dark Of The Moon DVD Disappointment - Gruff - 12-02-2011 06:24 PM